Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 was an amazing year to say the least. 2009 was a dismal shithead of a year and was the turning point in my career to start taking Tattooing more serious than anything else in my life. 2010 was the reward of that dedication. I progressed, Lisa and I got engaged, I landed a great gig at an amazing new studio, we had our daughter, and I wasn't broke a single day of the year.

I did however lose a few friends friends this year. I experienced truly dispicable people who give no fucks about Tattooing, but choose to reap it's monetary gain by opening shops and shooting the craft in the foot. I experienced fair-weather friends and their shittyness. I was reminded how terrible human beings can be. But the silver lining was the knowledge gained from these situations. I turned the bad this year into an experience that NO university on the planet can provide you with.

I hope 2011 is great. I want to tattoo better, I want to travel more, I want to watch my family grow. I just want to have a good year in general. Have a good one everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment