Saturday, June 5, 2010

Slow Day, Confrontation, Fun Art

What a day today has been! A new shop opened up directly across the street from us today... inside a hair salon, on the same level... hell, a few feet away from a barber chair. The scratchers that work there came into our shop not to long ago SMOKING A CIGARRETTE IN OUR LOBBY! Needless to say, I was bored and ventured to their new establishment... after I spoke my mind, we were told to leave. And we did. But the message was sent loud and clear - We are legitimate tattooers doing rock solid work, and we won't stand for this industry to be screwed and exploited by hackjobs such as them. I can't stand and watch food get taken off of my girlfriend and forthcoming child's table because these guys are 100 feet from us giving people Hepatitis.

On another note... I did this post-angry encounter:

No comments:

Post a Comment