Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cards are in!

So my business cards came in... THEY'RE SO TINY! I dig them though. They're straight and to the point. I only made a small run of these. With these particular cards, people have been asking me, "Why don't you have a phone number on there?" and the answer is simple. A.) I plan on doing some tattoo travelling, and it's easier to just email me for an appointment rather than call. And B.) I do not want to tattoo clients that can't use an email account. It's 2010, give me a break.

I've been working on a lot of sleeves lately and it's been hard to get fresh photos of individual jammers. A client came in today with a graphic off of an Affliction shirt. I (being the conscionable tattooer that I am) suggested he didn't want a t-shirt design tattooed on him and suggested my take on the design. Here's what we came up with on the inner arm.



No comments:

Post a Comment